From sources you should probably ignore, if you are complying with the ‘necessary measures’ – I share a piece on the current viral situation, entitled ‘COVID-19: What They Don’t Tell You’. The author is “a man with an internet connection”.
Make of that what you will.
Just FYI, I’m operating on the following basis:
- Assuming infection rate is 100 x the reported rate (not trusting the numbers)
- Adopting semi-self-isolation measures (just in case, protecting the home/bunker)
- Making the most of the situation. I am getting shit done.
- Assuming much of the barrage of coverage is wrong or outright BS
- Concerned at what else might be happening under cover of the panic
- Alarmed at the ease with which almost-total compliance was achieved
Make of the piece what you will. I didn’t write it. Just sharing, man.
I found it at ‘Rabbit-Hole Central’: Miles Mathis’ ‘Updates’
Now, make of THAT what you will.
Anyway, here it is (opens in new window), click to read:
Yours in a state of apparent-over-reaction-but-you-just-never-know,